Offering End-to-End Solution
At Simex we have experience, equipment and personnel to plan, manage and execute Simulator relocations regardless of location and the complexity of the device in question. Baseline to Baseline Relocations include; Full Turnkey Relocations, Power Conversions and Electrical Support, Software and Hardware Integration, Logistics & Tender, Multiple Parallel Capability & Spares & Repair Support. Our team support you from deployment to Integration on site.
Features and customer benefits
Wide range of relocation offerings:
• Dismantle and pack.
• Transportation including overseas shipping.
• Installation at the new site.
• Minimum commissioning includes power-on.
• Selected options at customer discretion.
• Market investigation to locate previously owned or decommissioned FFS for purchase.
• Manage FFS re-sale or procurement.
Hardware commissioning and re-tuning to factory standards
• Audit for configuration and mechanical condition.
• Run baseline test manual (BTM).
• Assistance through to qualification and ready-for-training (RFT).
• Post-RFT support.
• Complete power distribution checks.
• Visual alignment and tuning.
• Flight control and motion servo tuning and calibration.
• Qualification assistance.
• Post RFT on-site assistance.
Software commissioning and re-tuning to factory standards
• Conduct qualification test guide (QTG) tuning as required for flight controls, aero model, engines, sound and motion performance.
• Modify equipment as needed to convert a FFS from one
electrical standard to another.
Simex expert team will support relocation projects from dispatch to installation.
Our Proposed support will include:
Baseline to Baseline Relocations
Power Off to Power On Relocations
Full Turnkey Relocations
Land, Ocean or Air Freight
Combination with Updates
Multiple Parallel Capability
Mylar Mirror Re-skinning
Spares & Repairs Support
Maintenance Engineering Support